From 2010 to 2018 NOAMA has approved 81 projects allocating $4.83 million in funding. This amount is $1.0 million greater than the AFP Innovation funding received. To encourage and support physician clinical faculty research, the NOAMA Board has funded the shortfall by allocating funding from the deferred revenue academic component. Many of the projects are also being supported through partnership with their institutions, including the northern hospitals.
Call For Proposals
The 2019 AFP Innovation Fund competition is now closed.
NOAMA invites all AFP Participating Physicians to submit a project proposal for the AFP Innovation Fund competition.
Due Date for Submissions: Currently unavailable
All funding competition forms are fillable forms. The use of these forms is an IFPOC requirement, and applications that do not adhere to the requirement will not be accepted. Refer to the 'Applicant Process Details - Forms P1 and P2' document (below) for instructions on how to complete the forms.
The application forms are:
1. Form P1 - Project Proposal (Please save this form to your computer prior to completion)
2. Form P2 - Proposal Budget (Excel)
Project Application Documents
- Call for Proposals - 2019 AFP Innovation Fund Opportunity
- Local Guidelines and Application Process
- AHSC AFP Innovation Fund Year 11 Framework and Guidelines
- Form P1 - Project Proposal
- Form P2 - Proposal Budget
- Pre-Submission Checklist
If you have any questions, please contact the NOAMA Office at email@example.com or (807) 766-7305.
- AFP Innovation Fund Project Proposal Policy
- Examples of Supporting Documentation for the Transfer Payment Agency
Six-Month and Year-End Progress Report Templates
Final Report Templates
Current and Completed AFP Projects
NOSM Research Office
Contact NOSM's Research Office at firstname.lastname@example.org