Faculty Development Lottery
The 2018-2019 Faculty/Leadership Development Opportunity is now closed.
NOAMA is pleased to offer an opportunity to participating physician clinical faculty to receive grant funding to support their attendance at faculty and / or leadership development courses.
- Grants of $2,500 are available for up to 20 applicants.
- Eligible faculty and / or leadership development courses include Physician Management Institute (PMI) leadership, medical education and research development courses.
- Successful applicants will be determined through a 'lottery' or draw process.
- Priority will be given to first time applicants.
Upon completion of the course, please forward the following documents to the NOAMA administration office by email at email@example.com.
a. Completed NOAMA Faculty Development Travel Expense Form with original receipts attached.
- Travel expenses are to be based on the most efficient means of travel and comply with OMA Guidelines.
b. Completed Direct Deposit Application Form (if you have not already submitted one).
c. Course documents:
- Certificate or other support confirming completion of the course.
- Copies of relevant expenses including registration fees, etc.
- One page summary of lessons learned.