NOAMA has dedicated a significant amount of the AFP funding to Clinical Innovation grants to physician clinical faculty. Competitions have been held to date with 135 successful projects being awarded $6.28 million.
Community physicians are well placed to identify the questions, processes and issues directly impacting on the patients in their community. Projects focused on Mental Health and Addiction, Aboriginal health issues including opioid dependency in pregnancy, and methodologies to improve direct patient care, are examples of the research and innovation interests supported through this AFP.
Call For Proposals
The 2018 Clinical Innovation Opportunities Fund competition is now closed.
NOAMA invites all AFP Participating Physicians to submit a project proposal for the Clinical Innovation Opportunities Fund competition.
Due Date for Submissions: Currently unavailable
Project Application Documents
- Call for Proposals - 2018 NOAMA Clinical Innovation Opportunities Fund
- Guidelines and Application Process
- Appendix A - Project Submission Form
- Appendix B - Project Summary Framework
- Appendix C - Budget Template (Excel)
- Appendix D - 2017 OMA Rates
- Appendix E - NOSM Research Support Group Brochure
Please direct questions to Michelle Labate at firstname.lastname@example.org or (807) 766-7305.
- TIPS on How to Prepare a Successful Project Proposal
- Examples of Supporting Documentation for the Transfer Payment Agency
Six-Month and Year-End Progress Report Templates
Final Report Templates
Extension and budget reallocation request TEMPLATES
Current and Completed CIOF Projects
Research Ethics Approval
- Contact NOSM's Research Office at email@example.com for assistance.